Returns and Exchanges
Our website has a $20 minimum order spend, including GST, excluding shipping.
ORDER CANCELLATION + CHANGES
Due to the nature of our quick dispatch timeframes and our external fulfilment centre, we are unfortunately unable to make any changes to your online order once it has been placed. This includes updating the address, cancelling the order and changing the delivery service, as well as applying discount codes, referral codes or rewards vouchers. Our customer service will not be able to assist in amending your online order once it has been placed.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check your delivery address and details before placing the order. If a package is unable to be delivered to the said contact address, we will contact you to organise a re-delivery at your cost, otherwise you will be refunded the purchase cost minus shipping charges so long as your parcel is returned to us.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are an online-only store. If you would like to view items in person before purchasing, please contact one of our many fabulous stockists around Australia. Please choose carefully as, in compliance with Australian Consumer Law, Bon Maxie is not required to provide a refund for change of mind or incorrect selection.
We can process returns within 7 days of placing your order for store credit if the item is sent back to our warehouse at your cost and arrives in unused, fully-packaged and resellable, original condition. This includes all dust bags, labels and product boxes. We will then provide a store credit voucher for the product cost, minus shipping paid.
If you would like any further information on products before purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist with your selection.
Please note that jewellery holders cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygiene reasons. In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault we will gladly replace or refund items if they are defective or an incorrect item has been sent.
All SALE purchases are final, no exchanges or refunds can be provided. Please read descriptions carefully, all sizes are stated on the listing. Any questions, please contact email@example.com.
To be eligible for a return, the below conditions must be met:
- You must return your item(s) within 7 days of placing your order.
- Your items must be unworn/unused with the original tags still attached. Earring/jewellery holders cannot be returned due to hygiene.
- Your items must be in the original packaging which must be in the original condition. This includes branded dust bags and boxes.
If your item matches all of these conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number
Once you have received approval for return, ship your items back to us straight away at the provided address.
- We do not provide store credit or refunds for shipping fees unless the item is incorrect, damaged or faulty.
- Merchandise bought on sale may be returned for store credit unless indicated as final sale on site. Store Credits on sale or outlet items will be credited for the purchase price only.
- Please note that if you do return your item, discounts are only applicable to orders placed during the sale period and cannot be applied to purchases placed after the sale has finished.
- You will receive your store credit once your return has been processed and approved. This may take up to 7 days.
- Unfortunately we cannot refund duties, VAT, taxes or shipping charges as these are not charged by Bon Maxie.
- We cannot provide exchanges on our online store at this time. Please return your item and we will issue you with a Store Credit to use on your next purchase.
FAULTS + WARRANTY PERIOD
As a growing business, we take a lot of pride in designing and producing quality, durable products in-house and select business partners who produce items for Bon Maxie with the same objectives.
While we review each item packed in-house and perform regular checks for products produced externally, from time to time product faults may occur as our products are handmade and hand packaged.
If you do find a fault in your product, please contact us ASAP. We take this feedback seriously and we immediately review our processes and materials, or relay any relevant information back to our manufacturers to prevent this from happening again.
Please refer below for processes.
Accessory storage, other non-leather-good items: Faults must be emailed to us with order number and images of the fault within 48 hours of receipt for us to review. If your item has been broken in transit, please refer below for the process. We will either send a replacement or request the item be posted back (we will request a return label be sent to you from our warehouse).
Leather goods:In the unlikely event your leather item has a fault, please contact immediately. Visual faults to leather goods must be emailed with images within 48 hours of receipt, with functional faults (hardware faults) within 12 months, within your warranty period. Any item with a manufacturer's warranty will be assessed by the manufacturer. Normal wear and tear (scratches, stretches, marks, tears or environmental damage), or damage from improper care such as contact with perfume, incorrect leather care or water damage, will not be replaced or refunded. If you need to return your order due to the reasons stated above, please email email@example.com first to confirm it will be accepted. We cannot provide a refund or credit for a returned item not previously discussed.
If the fault is deemed unfixable by our manufacturer, we will offer an exchange, store credit or refund. If an item is out of stock and stock is due, we will offer an alternative product, a store credit or waitlist the item for you.
Placement of pre-orders is confirmation that you have read and understood the following:
- Pre-order items mean you're ordering an item not yet in stock.
- Depending on the product, lead times before despatch can be around 8-10 weeks from time of order. The May 30th, 2021 preorder was stated on all listings as 3-4 weeks, but as at 10.5.21 the stock has arrived in our warehouse and orders are already being sent.
- Your order will then be despatched by our warehouse and regular Aus Post delivery times will apply.
- Any items ordered alongside a preorder item will not be despatched until the final item has arrived in our warehouse. If you would like other items earlier, please place a separate order.
- We cannot accept any changes or cancellations to your order once you have placed it due to stock commitments with our manufacturer.
- Please check your address carefully.
- We cannot be held responsible for any stock delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances or Aus Post outages, but rest assured, we'll be hustling our hardest to get your items to you ASAP and will keep you updated with any changes.
Our warehouse works quickly to get your orders out as soon as possible in the order in which they come in – this includes packing orders for other brands as they are an external business to Bon Maxie. Due to this, we cannot accommodate combining orders and refunding postage overages.
INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
While we endeavour to be 100% accurate with every order and have both electronic and manual checking in place, occasionally this can occur. Please contact us immediately with photos and your order number and we can arrange for a return label to be emailed to you. The correct item will be posted out to you as soon as you have confirmed the incorrect item (unused and in original packaging) has been popped in the post. If the incorrect item you received has been removed from packaging and used, unfortunately, we will not be able to accept it back to replace due to hygiene reasons.
We take great care to ensure products safely arrive at your door. Officially, Australia Post does request items damaged in transit be taken to your local post office for assessment. Similarly, Australia Post will need to investigate stolen/missing items. Please contact us with any breakages including images of the product in its original packaging, as a replacement may be organised at our discretion.
Please keep small parts and objects out of reach of small children.
While we do our best to show a true indication of colours, please be aware that due to variations in monitors, screens etc., some colours may appear different on screen than they do in real life.
Please treat your purchases with care. If handled roughly, stored incorrectly or cleaned using inappropriate substances, items may break or become damaged. Store all items in a clean, dry environment to ensure longevity. Read more on specific items here.
SALE + PRODUCT RELEASES
Non-coded sales will be eligible for Bonus vouchers to be used, unless otherwise stated in the sale terms. Sale prices are final and no other generic offers will be eligible. Coded sales will not be available with Bonuses, however customers may choose to use referral codes or welcome codes instead of the sale code. We reserve the right to cancel any order that has misused private discount or referral codes.
Flash sales and product releases may happen throughout the year – often, these periods come with slightly extended despatch times. Our warehouse often extends their hours to manage the influx, but this is at their discretion. We will notify customers on our home page if extended despatch times do occur. If you need your order quickly, please select express post at checkout to minimise the transit time (this will not jump your order ahead of the despatch cue).
As per the terms of order cancellation/amends, we will not refund the difference of a purchase made before/after the specified sale dates/times.
We do not offer refunds for change of mind on sale items.
Our gift card system acts as a form of currency. While you will be able to use one-off codes, sales do not include gift cards and discount codes or other gift cards cannot be used to purchase them.
COPYRIGHT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY + TRADEMARKS
The purchase of ANY Bon Maxie or other brand's product does not transfer reproduction rights. Please do not use or reproduce any images or designs without permission. All designs remain property of Bon Maxie, even if you haven’t purchased a product from us. All designs are protected by registered trademarks, copyright and intellectual property laws. © 2015 onwards Bon Maxie. All Rights Reserved. Bon Maxie and the Bon Maxie logo are registered trademarks of Protocol Fitness Pty Ltd trading as Bon Maxie.
Information on this website is subject to change without notice. By using and purchasing from our website, you accept and agree to our policies and privacy details listed below.