Welcome to our website. This website with URL address https://www.bonmaxie.com.au/ is owned and operated by Bon Maxie PTY LTD, T/A Bon Maxie® ACN: 658241313 ABN: 73658241313.
The terms ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Bon Maxie® the owner of the website, whose registered office is in Queensland, Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Bon Maxie® is a business that provides the following services and products via its website:
- Sale of products
- Tips and guides
- General accessory, jewellery or organisation-related content
- the use of this website
- all services and products accessed or purchased through the website.
Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
1. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- When you visit this website and use our services or purchase our products you agree that you have read these Terms and all related documents and that you are willing to be bound them.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
2.1 We may update our terms and conditions from time to time and the new provisions will apply from the date they are updated.
3.1 While every care is taken, Bon Maxie® does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
3.2 The information available through this website site is provided for information, business interest and personal interest only it is not a substitute for specialist advice or advice for individual circumstances.
3.3 Examples and testimonials provided on this website are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of quality of service of any listing on this website or delivery of a particular outcome for your individual requirements.
3.4 You are solely responsible for any results or outcomes you obtain as a result of using the information on this website.
3.5 You acknowledge and agree that no information or advice provided by us including that contained in videos, blog posts, articles, advertiser information, business descriptions, product images, tip sheets, checklists or any other information on this website any way constitutes health, technical or financial advice or advice of any other regulated industry or creates a warranty of any kind with respect to this website.
3.6 This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and survives any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
4. Copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property
- Bon Maxie® owns the intellectual property rights in all of the content of this website or has permission to use or display the material on this website.
- You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of our website content in whole or in part except as expressly authorised by us.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require permission to reproduce any of the contents of this website.
- Images and item descriptions posted on this website by third parties are the responsibility of those third parties and may be subject to copyright.
- You must seek permission from the third party before using any of their content. The names of actual companies and products mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Personal use only.
- You may access, download, or print material from the website for your personal use only.
- Sharing any intellectual property or copyright material from this website for commercial use of any sort, without permission is expressly prohibited.
- You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this website or any site accessible through this website.
- Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to our website content or our intellectual property.
6. No unlawful or prohibited use
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this website.
- You agree not to hack into areas of this website that are not intentionally made available to you.
- You expressly agree not to:
- engage in any internal or external spamming, or other similar actions
- engage in any unlawful or immoral acts, or acts that are in violation of these terms and conditions
- decompile, reverse engineer, or try to copy or imitate this website or underlying content
- use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus or other malicious computer software.
- use data collected from the website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, social media marketing, online marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing)
- use data collected from the website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities for marketing purposes.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading.
7. Copyright infringement
If you believe that there is material on our website that infringes third party intellectual property rights, please email email@example.com with sufficient information to enable us to determine who the owner of the intellectual property is and to remove it from the Bon Maxie® website if appropriate.
9. Third-party links
- This website includes links to other websites which are not controlled by us.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk.
- Third-party links on our website do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites.
- We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those websites.
10. Website Security
10.1 Every reasonable effort is made to maintain the security of the Bon Maxie® website including but not limited to encryption, firewall, antivirus, and spyware protection to the extent that we deem advisable to protect your personal information, the integrity of the website and conduct our business. However, we do not guarantee the security of the website, our records, or your content.
10.2 Bon Maxie® disclaims all liability for any computer virus or technological problems that we do not intentionally cause or that is beyond our control. You are advised to install and maintain up-to-date security software on your computer for your further protection.
10.3 Bon Maxie® website is managed by third-party services, therefore, the website may be inaccessible from time to time
11. Limitation of liability
11.1 Bon Maxie® will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of your use of this website in any way, subject to the requirements of Australian Consumer Law.
11.2 Where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to us is limited at our discretion to the provision of those services again, or to a refund equal to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
11.3 This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
- You agree to indemnify and defend Bon Maxie® from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including without limitation court costs, collection costs, and reasonable legal fees) related to:
- your unauthorised use of this website or products or services included or advertised on this website
- your breach of these terms and conditions.
13. Applicable law
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts within the State of Queensland, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
- You may provide notice to us through the contact us page or otherwise by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bon Maxie® may provide notice to you via email or other electronic means.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Bon Maxie® as a result of this Agreement or use of this website.
16. Feedback, comments or complaints
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com, we endeavour to respond to all inquiries within three business days.
17. Bon Maxie Mobile Message Service Terms and Conditions
The Bon Maxie mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Bon Maxie (“ Bon Maxie ”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Your consent to receive autodialed marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. If you have opted in, the Service provides updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.)][ promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders)] from Bon Maxie via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided. Message frequency varies. [[If sending in Australia] Text the single keyword command STOP in response to any message received, click the unsubscribe link in any text message to cancel at any time. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. If you have subscribed to other Bon Maxie mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, text HELP to the sending number or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
- The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.