Product Info & Care
For Decoration Purposes Only
All items are for decoration purposes only - please keep out of reach of children.
Some colours may look different on screen than they do in real life.
General Product Care
Please treat your purchases with care. If handled roughly or stored incorrectly, items may break or become damaged. Store all items in a clean, dry environment to ensure longevity.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid placing near water to prevent damage to timber
- Add earring backs to dangle earrings to help secure them to the board (see drop-down menu option for rubber backs if you need them!)
- Copper can be polished with appropriate metal polish to avoid tarnish
- Leather conditioner can be used to help maintain the strap
- When cleaning mirrored surfaces, please avoid using a cleaning agent and buff clean using a soft cloth to avoid scratches or interference with mirror
The paper that we currently use for the fine art prints is a premium product - designed for fine art printing and should be handled as so. It doesn't feel flimsy, it's beautifully textured, and it's made to last up to 100 years. It looks amazing in person, promise!
All other wall decor prints are printed professionally on 150-250gsm stock depending on size.
Each custom item is created by hand, by a human - because of this, products may vary from example image shown. We take absolute care in ensuring your product is of a high standard however buying handmade does mean it comes with some handmade charm.
Click HERE for shipping and delivery info.
Click HERE for store policies.