White - Multi-Style Earring Holder - Clip-On, Hook, Studs etc. - 3 SIZES
- Please allow 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS for orders to be processed, excluding public holidays and weekends - selecting and paying for Express Post will only speed up Australia Post transit. Postage then takes from 1-2 business days for express post, to approx. 2-6 business days for regular post in Australia - please check the Australia Post website for actual duration or any expected delays
- Products are for decorative and storage purposes only - please keep products and all packaging out of reach of young children.
- Colours may vary from image shown
- Concept are © copyright 2015, registered trademarks apply and items are protected by intellectual property laws within Australia and internationally.
- Designed by Bon Maxie and any other collaborators mentioned. Design will remain the property of Bon Maxie and should not be reproduced in any way.
Some questions that some people have asked that might be of interest to you while you're a-shoppin'. We'll keep adding relevant bits on here too as common questions arise!
Which holder should I choose?
Great question! We started with just the one standing earring holder, then realised you're not all sheep. You have your own style! And you have your own earring-storage needs! So, let's break it down with a few key questions below!
What kinds of earrings do you wear?
1. Mainly studs: Our most popular standard-hole boards (our best-seller example here!) cater for studs, larger hoops (top and bottom of boards) and some hooks. We say some, because most hooks do, but there are some shepherd hooks around that are very stiff and bent. Our original boards aim to safely hold even the tiniest of studs, so we've got a special hole size that we've adjusted over the years to find what works for the majority of our customers. In saying that, most standard hooks around (thinner wire) we find do fit. Our standard boards were made so you can play Earring Tetris to find the best configuration for fitting your unique collection!
2. Only hooks: We have a Hook Holders too that have larger 5mm holes if you're exclusively into hooks, or want a complementary display for your regular board. Alternatively, the below styles will work for you too!
3. I love alllll kinds of earrings: If you're an all-earring wearer (studs, regular hooks, hoops, huggies, tight shepherd hooks, clip-ons etc.), consider our Multi-Style Earring Holders. While our standard-hole holders do work well for most collections (they're our best sellers after all!), the Multi-Style holders have gaps in the board to allow for manoeuvring various styles into place. We have a Micro version too if you only have a couple of pairs of varied types and don't want to purchase a larger board just for them!
How many pairs do you have?
Our Micro and Mini holders hold from 13-40 pairs if you fill every hole (less if you have larger earrings that cover the holes!). Our Mid holders are perfect for the everyday collection that might consist of some studs and larger earrings - they hold around 100 pairs. Mega holders are for the larger-style earrings or the earring obsessed! Due to the number of holes we can fit on our standard boards, these ones are able to hold the most (Megas can hold up to 234 pairs!).
HOT TIP: you will probably buy more earrings in your lifetime, so it's always great to cater for future purchases AND you'll probably have more earrings than you realise when you start to organise! Oh, the amount of customers who come back saying they didn't realise they had more!
Lastly, do you have dresser space? Pick whether you'd like your holder on your dresser/bedside table. If you'd like a clutter-free space, a hanging holder is your best bet! We've included product measurements so you can work out what's best for your space.
Still unsure? Check out customer images at www.instagram.com/bonmaxie for all the different types that fit into our holders.
How do I arrange my earrings?
Congratulations of your new addition! You're well on your way to eliminating accessory-mess stress! Here are a few quick tips to fast track your way there!
- place your smallest earrings at the top and working your way down the board, increasing in size
- arrange your earrings in themes or colours (we promise it will bring a sense of super-dooper earring calm and this will help you not double-up on colours/styles!)
- pop larger dangly earrings off the bottom rows of hanging holders to prevent them covering other holes or off the sides of Bunny-Nose Drop holders
- double your space and double up your hooks in the one hole of compatible boards (Multi-Styles and Hook Boards)
OMG. Where are all the pictured earrings from?
Believe it order not, they don’t all belong to Clare :) We love using customer pictures throughout the site to give you heaps of earlobe candy to drool over and stacks of earring brands can be found if you tap on images on our Insta page - www.instagram.com/bonmaxie. Alternatively, if you’ve got a specific earring you want, send us an email at email@example.com and Clare will employ her earring-brand-wizard-memory skills to work out where they’re from!
Will my teenie tiny studs fall through the holes?
Our very original boards were hand drilled, which meant tiiiiny holes, but as we moved to machinery (and recovered from major RSI!), we were able to adjust the hole sizes.
We have kept the holes in our standard boards compatible with any earrings that are larger than 3mm (if they’re any less, they probably wouldn’t even stay in your earlobe!) to ensuretiny diamond or diamante earrings won't fall through!
Do your earring holders fit butterfly pinch pins?
Yes! So long as the post is no thicker than 3mm, these will fit into the holes! Our earring holder wood is 4mm so the post just needs to be longer than that to fit your clasp on the back.
Do your Standing Earring Holders come with the stands?
Yes! Sure do! We're working hard on figuring out how to make a Hovering Earring Holder, but in the meantime, we'll send you a stand with your Standing Earring Holder (you can opt to purchase a separate stand with your Hanging Earring Holder for two display options).
Can you giftwrap my order?
We don't offer giftwrapping services at this stage.