Floral Black - Standing Earring Holder - 2 SIZES
- Please allow 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS for orders to be processed, excluding public holidays and weekends - selecting and paying for Express Post will only speed up Australia Post transit. Postage then takes from 1-2 business days for express post, to 2-6 business days for regular post in Australia - please check the Australia Post website for any postage durations
- Products are for decorative and storage purposes only - please keep products and all packaging out of reach of young children.
- Colours may vary from image shown
- Concept are © copyright 2015, registered trademarks apply and items are protected by intellectual property laws within Australia and internationally.
- Designed by Bon Maxie and any other collaborators mentioned. Design will remain the property of Bon Maxie and should not be reproduced in any way.
Some questions that some people have asked that might be of interest to you while you're a-shoppin'. We'll keep adding relevant bits on here too as common questions arise!
Which holder should I choose?
Firstly, think about how many pairs you have. Our smaller holders hold up to around 30 pairs if you fill every hole (less if you have larger earrings that cover the holes). Our mid-sized holders are perfect for the every day collection of around 100 pairs. Remember - you'll probably buy some more earrings in the future, so it's always great to cater for future purchases. Mega holders are obviously for the larger-style earrings or collections belonging to the earring obsessed!
Then, think about the style of your earrings. Are they small studs, larger statement dangles or a mixture of styles? Our most popular standard-hole boards cater for studs, larger hoops (top and bottom of boards) and some hooks. We have a new Hook Holder too that has larger, 5mm holes if you're a shepherd hook earring lover. However, if you have a mixture of earring styles (studs, huggies, tight shepherd hooks, clip-ons etc.), consider our Multi-Style Earring Holder as it's great for a huge range of styles as it has gaps in the board to allow for manoeuvring the earring into place. We have a Mini version too if you only have a few pairs of varied types.
Hanging holders cater well for lots of larger dangly earrings as they can hang off the bottom row (and not cover other holes).
Lastly, do you have dresser space? Pick whether you'd like your holder on your dresser/bedside table. If you'd like a clutter-free space, a hanging holder is your best bet! We've included product measurements so you can work out what's best for your home.
Still unsure? Check out customer images at www.instagram.com/bonmaxie for all the different types that fit into our holders.
OMG. Where are all the pictured earrings from?
Believe it order not, they don’t all belong to Clare. We love using customer pictures throughout the site to give you heaps of earlobe candy to drool over and a heap can be found if you tap on images on our Insta page - www.instagram.com/bonmaxie. Alternatively, if you’ve got a specific earring you want, send us an email at email@example.com and Clare will employ her earring-brand-wizard-memory skills to work out where they’re from
Will my teenie tiny studs fall through the holes?
So long as they’re around 3mm or more (if they’re any less, they probably wouldn’t even stay in your earlobe!), they should be fine!
Do your earring holders fit butterfly pinch pins?
Yes! So long as the post is no larger than 3mm, these will fit into the board with the back on them!
Do your Standing Earring Holders come with stands?
Yes! Sure do! We're working hard on figuring out how to make a Hovering Earring Holder, but in the meantime, we'll send you a stand with your Standing Earring Holder (you can opt to purchase a separate stand with your Hanging Earring Holder for 2 options).